Encourage young people in Leicester and Leicestershire to be safe, confident and successful.
Our Core Values
Young People remain our priority and at the center of all we do
Our enthusiasm and energy in the provision of high- quality services inspire our members to realise their own goals
We conduct our business in a consistent and transparent manner using our resources wisely and welcoming accountability. We seek to promote integrity in all that we do.
We value working with partners to achieve our mission
We encourage creativity and are open to new ideas. We welcome feedback so that we can continually learn how to improve the services we offer
To ensure Young Leicestershire is a respected and influential voluntary organisation supporting young peoples’ services. As a registered charity we do this by supporting member groups and projects with:
- Strategic representation and advocacy at a regional and national level both directly and through our National Partners.
- Support collaborative and partnership work in the voluntary youth sector across the City and County.
- Ensure our members receive high quality support and resources to enhance their local youth offer.
- Education and training including accredited courses for staff, volunteers and young people.
How we deliver
Young Leicestershire works with its members to share effective practice, develop skills and improve sustainability. We do this by:
- Establishing, developing and maintaining effective working relationships with all members
- Creating and developing relevant strategic and operational partnerships across Leicester and Leicestershire
- Developing quality standards and improving outcomes for young people
- Investing in our programmes and marketing