Equipment Grant Opportunity – Active Youth
You will need:
• 15 young people per group, including a leader Aged 10 to 25
• The young leader (volunteer) who will need to complete an entry level Youth Achievement Award
• To complete an entry and exit evaluation with all the young people taking part, also a register – we will provide the necessary paperwork for you to complete the programme
• Any kind of activity – programme will run over 6 hours – so 3 hours over 2 sessions or 1 hr over 6 sessions (led by young leader), it’s up to you…
Your project will be delivered between April and October 2020 – you will need to submit a project idea to us – keep it simple, it’s not the Olympics!
You will get:
• For each successful project, the group can claim £200.00 in chosen sports equipment from Amazon + £50 for a celebration event – paid and ordered on completion and return of all paperwork to us
Send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with:
• Start date and end date of your project
• Named young leader, that will plan, prepare and deliver (supported by group) the programme
• What is your activity idea?